You are here
The NLRB public website may experience intermittent outages during scheduled maintenance activities
on Tuesday, November 19th, 2019 from 10:00 PM until Wednesday, November 20th 2:00 AM EST.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Effective October 21, 2019, parties to unfair labor practice or representation cases processed in NLRB Regional Offices must submit all written statements, correspondence, position statements, documentary or any other evidence through the Agency’s electronic filing system (E-Filing).
Click on the NLRB’s NEW My Account Portal Link to
· Create an account or access your existing E-Filing account
· View your E-Filing History
· E-File documents in a case or inquiry to which you are a party
· Manage the contact information associated with your account.
(1) United Bhd. of Carp. & Joiners of Amer. & (2) United Bhd. of C&J of Amer., Local 1506 (Raymond Interior Systems, Inc.)
|04/11/2016||Circuit Court Mandate||Court|
|04/04/2016||Circuit Court Mandate*||Court|
|03/24/2016||Circuit Court Judgment||Court|
|03/24/2016||Circuit Court Order||Court|
|02/18/2016||Proposed Judgment||NLRB - GC|
|02/05/2016||Circuit Court Order||Court|
|02/05/2016||Circuit Court Decision||Court|
|02/05/2016||Circuit Court Judgment||Court|
|10/21/2015||Supplemental Brief to Ct of Appeals||Intervenor|
|10/14/2015||Circuit Court Scheduling Order||Court|