Subscribe to the NLRB's RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds to get recently released NLRB documents delivered directly to your desktop. In addition to the feeds listed here, look for the small orange feed icons across the site to subscribe to the document feeds on those pages.
To view one of the RSS feeds in your feed reader:
- Copy the URL shortcut for the document group below that interests you.
- Paste the URL into your feed reader.
- Press Releases: (https://www.nlrb.gov/rss/rssPressReleases.xml)
- Board Decisions: (https://www.nlrb.gov/rss/rssBoardDecisions.xml)
- Judges Decisions: (https://www.nlrb.gov/rss/rssJudgesDecisions.xml)
- Regional Director Decisions: (https://www.nlrb.gov/rss/rssRegionalDecisions.xml)
- Weekly Summaries: (https://www.nlrb.gov/rss/rssWeeklySummaries.xml)
- Appellate Court Briefs: (https://www.nlrb.gov/rss/rssAppellateCourt.xml)
- General Counsel Memos: (https://www.nlrb.gov/rss/rssGCMemos.xml)
- Operations Memos: (https://www.nlrb.gov/rss/rssOMMemos.xml)
- Announcements: (https://www.nlrb.gov/rss/rssAnnouncements.xml)
- Advice Memos: (https://www.nlrb.gov/rss/rssAdviceMemos.xml)