Sunshine Act Notices
Members of the public have the right to attend and observe public meetings that are subject to the Sunshine Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552b, and the NLRB is committed to the Sunshine Act’s promise of open government. However, all or part of a meeting may be closed for consideration of matters exempted under the Sunshine Act, such as recommendations for litigation, litigation strategy, adjudication of cases and other specified matters. Pursuant to the Sunshine Act, when the NLRB holds such meetings, it will provide advance notice, describe whether the status of the meeting is open to the public, and provide the time and location of the meeting. The NLRB’s regulations governing open meetings may be found in the NLRB’s Rules and Regulations at §§ 102.137 – 102.142.
The NLRB usually meets every Wednesday, although meetings are sometimes scheduled for other times.
FEDERAL REGISTER MEETING NOTICES:
- August 30, 2023 meeting cancelled
- August 23, 2023 meeting moved to 3:30 p.m.
- July 25, 2023 meeting moved to July 26 at 2 p.m.
- July 12, 2023 meeting moved to 1 p.m.
- June 21, 2023 meeting cancelled
- April 12, 2023 meeting moved to 3:00 p.m.
- March 29, 2023 meeting cancelled
- March 1, 2023 meeting cancelled
- January 11, 2023 meeting moved to 2:30 p.m.
- January 4, 2023 meeting cancelled