Sunshine Act Notices
Members of the public have the right to attend and observe public meetings that are subject to the Sunshine Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552b, and the NLRB is committed to the Sunshine Act’s promise of open government. However, all or part of a meeting may be closed for consideration of matters exempted under the Sunshine Act, such as recommendations for litigation, litigation strategy, adjudication of cases and other specified matters. Pursuant to the Sunshine Act, when the NLRB holds such meetings, it will provide advance notice, describe whether the status of the meeting is open to the public, and provide the time and location of the meeting. The NLRB’s regulations governing open meetings may be found in the NLRB’s Rules and Regulations at §§ 102.137 – 102.142.
The NLRB usually meets every Wednesday, although meetings are sometimes scheduled for other times.
FEDERAL REGISTER MEETING NOTICES:
|Notice Details||Publication Date|
|Each Wednesday of every month through Fiscal Year 2023 at 2:00pm||09/30/2022|
- March 29, 2023 meeting cancelled
- March 1, 2023 meeting cancelled
- January 11, 2023 meeting moved to 2:30 p.m.
- January 4, 2023 meeting cancelled
- December 28, 2022 meeting cancelled
- November 23, 2022 meeting cancelled
- October 5, 2022 meeting moved to October 6, 2022 at 2 p.m.
- September 14, 2022 meeting moved to 2:30 p.m.
- September 7, 2022 meeting moved to 1:30 p.m.
- August 3, 2022 meeting cancelled