Sunshine Act Notices
Members of the public have the right to attend and observe public meetings that are subject to the Sunshine Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552b, and the NLRB is committed to the Sunshine Act’s promise of open government. However, all or part of a meeting may be closed for consideration of matters exempted under the Sunshine Act, such as recommendations for litigation, litigation strategy, adjudication of cases and other specified matters. Pursuant to the Sunshine Act, when the NLRB holds such meetings, it will provide advance notice, describe whether the status of the meeting is open to the public, and provide the time and location of the meeting. The NLRB’s regulations governing open meetings may be found in the NLRB’s Rules and Regulations at §§ 102.137 – 102.142.
The NLRB usually meets every Wednesday, although meetings are sometimes scheduled for other times.
FEDERAL REGISTER MEETING NOTICES:
- November 24, 2021 meeting cancelled
- November 10, 2021 meeting cancelled
- Additional meeting October 21, 2021 at 10 a.m.
- September 22, 2021 meeting cancelled
- September 8, 2021 meeting cancelled
- August 11, 2021 meeting moved to 1 p.m.
- August 4, 2021 meeting moved to August 5, 2021 at 2 p.m.
- July 7, 2021 meeting cancelled
- June 23, 2021 meeting moved to 1 p.m.
- June 16, 2021 meeting cancelled