E-Mail Subscription Service
The National Labor Relations Board offers email updates on various topics such as; Agency and Regional News, Case Information (Decisions and Memos), Social Media and Weekly Summaries of Cases. To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your contact information below.
Click here to subscribe or modify your existing subscription.
Items available include:
- News Releases: The latest news from the NLRB.
- Announcements: Significant appointments, promotions and departures of NLRB personnel.
- Weekly Summary of Decisions: A listing and brief summary of all decisions issued by the Board, and links to all ALJ decisions and appellate court decisions on NLRB cases, issued Tuesday for the previous week.
- Board Decisions: Receive links to Board decisions as they are issued.
- Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) Decisions: Receive links to ALJ decisions as they are issued.
- Regional Election Decisions: Decisions and Directions of Elections (D&DEs) and Decisions and Orders (D&Os) issued by Regional Directors.
- General Counsel Memos: General Counsel memoranda are issued to field offices and/or Washington offices by the General Counsel to provide policy guidance.
- Operations-Management Memos: Operations-Management memoranda are issued to the field offices from the Division of Operations-Management of the General Counsel’s Office in Washington to give direction in case handling matters.
- Appellate Court Branch Briefs and Motions: The briefs and occasional motions filed by the General Counsel in support of the Board's orders
- Regional News: Receive news releases from your local region only.
- Social Media Feeds: Receive our Twitter updates via email.
- Recently Released Advice Memos: Two categories of advice memoranda are released to the public: memoranda directing dismissal of the charge that are required to be released pursuant to NLRB v. Sears, Roebuck & Co., 421 U.S. 132 (1975), and memoranda in closed cases that are not required by law to be released but are released in the General Counsel's discretion.
You are accessing a U.S. Government information system. You understand and consent to the following: you may access this information system for authorized use only; you have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication of data transiting or stored on this information system; at any time and for lawful Government purpose, the Government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system; and any communications or data transiting or stored on this information system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government purpose.