Skip to content

You are here

I have a workplace issue, but I’m not sure the NLRB is the right place. What other government agencies might be able to help me?

If your question is about unpaid wages, safety on the job, employment discrimination, workers' compensation, or a number of other work-related issues, you will have to contact a different government agency. Website links and phone numbers are available on this Related Agencies page.

Connect with Us