Skip to content

You are here

I believe that my rights have been violated. How do I file a charge with the NLRB?

Charges must be filed in a Regional Office, usually with the help of an Information Officer, within six months of the occurrence. The Regional Office will investigate the charge and, if found meritorious, will issue a complaint.  For forms and more information, see our Investigate Charges page.

Connect with Us