Skip to content

You are here

If a substantial number of disputed individuals or groups of individuals are voted subject to challenge, and the union wins the election with these challenged votes not being determinative, how will we resolve these individuals’ unit placement?


This is a situation that has arisen under the Board’s current procedures, and the parties have often resolved these issues themselves in negotiations.  Alternatively, a party may file a unit clarification petition in order to resolve any outstanding unit placement issues.

Connect with Us