On December 15, 2014, the National Labor Relations Board adopted changes to its representation case procedures. Those changes became effective April 14, 2015 and are being applied to all petitions filed on or after April 14, 2015. Petitions filed before April 14, 2015 are being processed under the representation case procedures that were in effect when the petition was filed and do not include the changes that became effective April 14, 2015. Accordingly, the Rules with and without the changes appear below.
- Final Rule (Including Discussion of Reasons for Board's Actions) effective April 14, 2015
- Text of Amended Rules
- Red-line Comparison of Amended Rules to Rules before Changes
Rules and Regulations without Representation case changes effective April 14, 2015
- NLRB Rules and Regulations - Part 101
- NLRB Rules and Regulations - Part 102
- NLRB Rules and Regulations - Part 103