E-Mail Subscription Service
The NLRB makes available e-mail subscriptions for a variety of information.
Items available include:
- News Releases: The latest news from the NLRB.
- Announcements: Significant appointments, promotions and departures of NLRB personnel.
- Weekly Summary of Decisions: A listing and brief summary of all decisions issued by the Board, and links to all ALJ decisions and appellate court decisions on NLRB cases, issued Tuesday for the previous week.
- Board Decisions: Receive links to Board decisions as they are issued.
- Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) Decisions: Receive links to ALJ decisions as they are issued.
- Regional Election Decisions: Decisions and Directions of Elections (D&DEs) and Decisions and Orders (D&Os) issued by Regional Directors.
- General Counsel Memos: General Counsel memoranda are issued to field offices and/or Washington offices by the General Counsel to provide policy guidance.
- Operations-Management Memos: Operations-Management memoranda are issued to the field offices from the Division of Operations-Management of the General Counsel’s Office in Washington to give direction in case handling matters.
- Appellate Court Branch Briefs and Motions: The briefs and occasional motions filed by the General Counsel in support of the Board's orders
- Regional News: Receive news releases from your local region only.
- Social Media Feeds: Receive our Twitter updates via email.